- Maslow’s hierarchy of needs is a motivational theory in psychology comprising a five-tier model of human needs, often depicted as hierarchical levels within a pyramid.
- Needs lower down in the hierarchy must be satisfied before individuals can attend to needs higher up.
- From the bottom of the hierarchy upwards, the needs are: physiological, safety, love and belonging, esteem, and self-actualization.
- Stop improving the fun part of education but focus on the learning efficiency for the sense of achievement.
- It is very important that young souls learn from school that they can earn what they want through pains and efforts before they graduate and enter the cruel society.
- Teachers should avoid being an actor or actress to serve the information with smile and fun, but instead should try to be a coach to require and help the students.
FlOW 是 Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi 提出的心理學理論，其中談到若給予學習者的「challenge」與個體本身的「skill」沒有達到正確的比例，那學習就無樂趣可言，反之，若能控制好比例，便能產生極大的成就感與樂趣！最簡單的例子便是電腦遊戲，為了讓人們上癮，遊戲設計師費盡苦心，想辦法將遊戲的挑戰難度設定地比玩家能力高一點點，隨著玩家玩的愈熟，難度也相對應提升，借此引發玩家的熱情。Continue reading “FLOW”
as the saying goes:
it is said that / rumor has it：聽說
legend has it：傳說
- actions speak louder than words
- honesty is the best policy
- no news is good news
- better late than never
- slow and steady wins the race
- the grass is always greener on the other side
- do unto others what you would have them do unto you